Easy Walk Harness
No more pulling on the leash? Sounds pretty perfect! Enjoy lunge-free walks around the block with the PetSafe Easy Walk Black & Silver Dog Harness. Instead of pulling on your dog’s sensitive throat, the Easy Walk Harness attaches near the chest, allowing you to steer your pup and regain control over the daily walk. Available in multiple sizes to fit any breed.
- Discourages pulling on the leash
- Perfect for teaching dogs to walk nicely on a leash
- Easy to fit and use immediately
- 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit
- Martingale loop in chest piece prevents twisting
- Quick-snap buckles on shoulder and belly straps for easy on and off
- Belly strap is a complementary color, making it easy to tell which strap goes over the shoulders and which strap goes under the belly
- Petite, 12-16 inches (Teacup breeds, puppies)
- Petite/Small, 14-18 inches (Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Shitzhu)
- Small, 15-20 inches (Jack Russell, Miniature Poodle, Sheltie)
- Small/Medium, 19-25 inches (Boston Terrier, Beagle, Pug, Lhasa Apso, Westie)
- Medium, 20-28 inches (Border Collie, Springer Spaniel, American Staffordshire Terrier)
- Medium/Large, 25-36 inches (Boxer, Bulldog, Dalmatian)
- Large, 26-36 inches (German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler)
- Extra Large, 34-46 inches (Greyhound, Great Dane)
All measurements are based upon the dog’s girth measurements. The girth is the widest part around the rib cage. Measure your dog’s width/girth by wrapping a tape measure around your dog’s chest, just behind the front legs.
Choose your pets correct size from the chart above.
Petite, Petite/Small, Small, Small/Medium, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, Extra Large